Who handles the warranty
Eligible warranty for Capresso equipment is handled by Capresso or representative thereof. If you have purchased your equipment from 1st-line Equipment, please contact us first to confirm purchase date and warranty eligibility. When you purchase a Capresso product, you can register your product for additional support through Capresso.
What does the warranty cover
The warranty is limited to manufacturer’s defects only.
Regarding espresso machines / coffee makers: This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts & labor) including free UPS ground transportation to and from our repair facilities within the continental United States. For Hawaii and Alaska and any other part of the world freight is not covered by this warranty. If the equipment cannot be repaired, Capresso will replace your machine with the same model. If your machine cannot be replaced with the same model we will replace it with a model of the same or higher retail value.
Regarding coffee grinders / water kettles / milk frothers: This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts & labor). Capresso will repair or replace your grinder or water kettle within the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any machine NOT distributed by CAPRESSO within the United States.
- Any machine not purchased from an Authorized Capresso Dealer. (please contact us first to confirm purchase date and warranty eligibility).
- Any machine purchased through E-Bay.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse.
- Improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in this manual.
- Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Damage caused by neglecting and omitting maintenance, cleaning and decalcifying cycles.
- Damage caused by use of any ingredients not allowed in this product.
For complete details, please visit Capresso.
When does the warranty expire
The manufacturer’s warranty on new equipment is good for a period of 1 year from date of receipt which covers parts & labor.Warranty is only valid within the continental USA.
Where will my equipment be serviced
In most cases, your Capresso equipment must be sent to a repair facility. Capresso will specify where to send in your equipment.
How do I send in my equipment in for repair:
Manuals – Documentation
Parts & Diagrams
Please note that we do not stock parts for Capresso. Please contact the manufacturer directly.
Specific Capresso Technical Support Pages
copyright of 1st-line