This machine is a beast!!! Vibiemme’s E64 grouphead is their upgrade to their E61 grouphead that offers a superior extraction.
- E64 Kometa grouphead: This chromed-brass electronic thermosiphonic circulation group, with mechanical pre-infusion boiler.
- Brew pressure gauge on left indicates brew pressure created by pump.
- Boiler pressure gauge on right side indicates steam pressure created in the boiler.
- Filter diameter 58 mm.
- Semi-automatic operation:2 simple buttons. One to start the espresso extraction and one to stop the espresso extraction. Two buttons offer a longer useful life.
- Heat exchange system: Powerful on demand steam and hot water available during the espresso extraction process.
- Multi-directional steam & hot water wand allows change in multiple directions.
- Joystick controls on hot water and steam valves lock in any position for hands free operation.
- Full size Sirai pressurstat assures years of trouble-free use.
- Premium Gicar brain unit (auto water boiler refill) is the best in the business.
- Adjustable water line pressure expansion valve located under removable drip tray cover.
- Boiler drain access easily accessible from opening on bottom of machine.
- Built-in Boiler Refill Protection – the machine will shut off the pump and heating element if it takes longer than 120 seconds to refill the boiler. This helps in case someone shuts off the water supply line or there is an impediment in the the water line (i.e. inline hose bent) that prevents from the boiler from properly refilling.
- Large, 3.5 Liter copper boiler maintain temperature stability as well as structural integrity and lots of steam power for small offices, catering, and small businesses.
- Rotary vane pump provides consistent pump pressure and can be adjusted.
- Removable drip tray cover and grate – both made of stainless steel.
- Cup warmer tray passively heated from heat rising from boiler.
- Front panel, rear panel, and top cover/cup warmer made of stainless steel. Black steel side panels and frame.
- Direct water connection: This machine requires a direct water line connection to not only filtered water, but softened water. Softened water is water whereby calcium and magnesium are removed from the water.
- Four chrome-plated, steel feet are adjustable for those uneven countertops.
- Non-return steam valves to prevent boiler contamination of milk syphoning back to boiler.
- High quality, anti-vacuum valve on boiler.
- Injectors and HX restrictors to improve temperature stability.
- Large 12mm thermosypon copper pipes from boiler to grouphead.
- Stainless steel boiler refill probe.
- Accessories included: Instruction manual, UL sticker, single spout portafilter with single cup basket, dual spout portafilter with double cup filter basket, blind filter basket, 71.25″ reinforced rubber drain hose (assembly onto catch basin required), two stainless steel braided hoses (71″ and 39.75″) for direct water line connection hookup.