SP is a perfect solution for Bars, Restaurants, Cafeterias, Coffee Shops, Hotels and all the other HoReCa operators who wish a reliable equipment for the production of delicious chilled specialties, like creamy desserts, sherbets, mousses and alike products.
Available in one-, two-or three-bowl configurations, SP allows to simultaneously treat one or more products, for example using a bowl to produce chilled cream and the other(s)to produce sherbets or two creams, allowing original combinations capable of meeting any operator-, time- or season-related requirements.
SP also provides a significant ROI, thanks to the high overrun and to the transparent bowl encouraging impulse purchasing.
SP is compact and features an elegant design, as well as rounded shapes with stainless steel finishing and white finishes. It is easy to clean and user-friendly. All components which come into contact with the products are easily removable without having to use any tools.
The machine comes with a HACCP certification and works with water- or milk-based dried products or with Brik mixtures ready to be poured into the bowl.
- Power switch: Found on the right side of the machine. This starts spinning the auger.
- Cooling mode: This is right next to the power switch. This selects between frozen or liquid product mode. In liquid product mode, you can keep the product refrigerated inside the machine.
- Consistency adjustment: Found in the back of the machine. Turn the knob clockwise to make the product less dense. Turn counter-clockwise to make the product more dense.
Dual cover system:
- Inside cover: When this cover is in place the unit will function normally. When you remove this cover, the auger will stop spinning. This helps prevent any damage or injury when adding product to the bowl.
- Top cover: This cover has a simple key that will lock the cover in place. This will help prevent anyone from changing or adding to the current product who doesn’t have access.
- Drip tray: The tray easily slides out from the machine. The grid also separates from the tray. Both can be rinsed in a sink with warm water.
- Bowl: For simple cleaning, you don’t need to disassemble the machine. Pour clean water / sanitizer into the bowl and run the machine with the cooling mode to “O” position. Run for about 10 minutes and dispense the water. Repeat the steps until the water coming out is clear. For a thorough cleaning, no extra tools are necessary to disassemble the bowl. The manual provides easy instructions on how to remove each piece.