Lelit PL92T Elizabeth Dual Boiler Home Espresso Machine
The Lelit PL92T Elizabeth dual boiler espresso machine, made in Italy, is an upgrade from the previous PL60 Diana model. This beginner dual boiler espresso machine is great for first-time espresso machine owners as well as those who want an upgrade! Lelit's new L.C.C. display replaces the regular PID display. In addition, you can now program preinfusion time as part of the regular PID settings. The portafilter comes with a new coffee spout style and and filter handle. Thus, this allows you to rest the portafilter on your countertop and tamp evenly without the use of a tamping station. Finally, learn more about this beauty below and on this owner experience page!
PURE Dual Boiler System at 110 Volts
- Coffee boiler – 0.3 liter (300ml) – The coffee boiler is brass which retains heat better than stainless steel. 1200 watts.
- Steam boiler – 0.6 liter (600 ml) – Made of the quality stainless steel. A truly made boiler will outperfom any thermoblock typically found on competitive models in Elizabeth’s price class! 1000 watts.
- Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
You can program a different pre-infusion time for each coffee button on the Lelit PL92T Elizabeth.
Pre-Infusion 1- Xx sec. (for button 1) / Pre-Infusion 2 -Xx sec. (for button 2)
When you press either coffee button, the 2-way & group solenoid valve will open, for the pre-infusion time programmed. The 2 way solenoid valve hydraulically connects between the steam boiler and the coffee boiler. When it opens, it allows water to pass from the steam boiler in the coffee boiler. A water mixing occurs into the boiler, and the puck is gently pre-wet with a low pressure 3/4 bar max. During this process the pump is OFF. Once the pre-infusion time is over, the pump will activate. Then, the coffee brewing will start at full pressure.
- Wide passive cup warmer.
- Stainless steel, push button switches with backlights when engaged.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Brushed stainless steel body keeps the fingerprints off. Do not tell the FBI!
- Brass, brass, and more brass! Did we say brass? Yes, we did! Lot of brass on this 58mm grouphead adds to the temp-stability.
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck once the espresso extraction terminates.
Vibratory (Vibration) Pump
- Efficient – 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass. Only 9 bar is necessary to extract espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost effective – Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will be less costly than a rotary vane pump.
Removable 2.5 Liter Water Tank
- Particle filter – Protects the machine from any unseen particles from entering the boiler. You can remove it if you are installing an inline water softener.
- Auto-shut off – Prevents burning out the heating element. The water tank sits on a spring activated plate. Once the water is low, the plate depresses the tank microswitch which turns off the heating element.
Anti-Burn Steam Arm and Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- 1-hole steam tip – Allows for maximum steam power pure control of steaming direction.
- Rotational knobs – Located on the right side of the machine. Allows for easier control of the intensity.
Lighted BREW Pressure Gauge
- Brew (pump) pressure gauge – Located above the LCC. Measures between 0 – 16 bar. The optimal range is between 8 – 9 bar.
LCC – Lelit Control Center
- Temperature adjustment – Change the temperature of the coffee boiler through Lelit’s very intuitive PID display and control center.
- Shot timer – Count the time. Need we say more?
- Preinfusion – Program your pre-infusion to your liking.
- Steam Boiler Shut Off – Want to save energy when not steaming milk? Turn off the steam boiler to speed up warm up time and save energy.
- Portafilter – 1 dual spout portafilter. The handle has an angle design which allows it to rest on a flat surface. This eliminates the need for a tamping station. The portafilter head and handle have the Lelit logo imprint.
- Filter baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Blind filter basket which you use for backflushing. 58 mm in diameter.
- Tamper – A cheap plastic tamper, common for most espresso machines to keep overall selling price of machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better tamper.
- Scoop – Simple plastic scoop if using preground coffee.
- Water softener (resin filter) – Helps reduce limescale buildup in your machine. Highly recommended to the replace the existing particle filter and install this water softener. You can find instructions in the Support tab above.
- Instructional manual – Written in 7 different languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian). Instructions also work for the Lelit PL81T Grace.