ECM Puristika Espresso Machine
We have an OPEN BOX ECM Puristika for Sidewalk Sale. Please note that this machine is CASH ONLY Plus NJ State Sales Tax. If you have any questions, please use the Q&A tab or give us a call.
Single boiler system
- Stainless steel, insulated: The boiler is made of stainless steel which is less susceptible to limescale in the long run. Typically stainless steel boilers do not retain their heat as well as copper or brass boilers. This machine compensates for that by being wrapped with insulation.
- Two safety thermostats:
- Temperature control: Adjust the temperature of the boiler to your liking.
- °C > °F: You can switch the temperature display from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Eco mode: The machine can stay on or be programmed to turn off after a set amount of minutes (30 – 600 max).
- CLn mode: Displays a reminder to clean your grouphead after a set amount of extractions (10 – 200 max)
- Shot timer: Once you lift the grouphead lever the PID display converts to a shot timer.
- Constantly heated: Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This keeps the grouphead at a constant, stable temperature compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Flow control capable: In addition, you can purchase one of our flow control devices for the grouphead and be able to customize your espresso shots on the fly!
External Glass Water Tank
- Ease of use: The unique design of the water reservoir outside the espresso machine makes it easy for many reasons. In any case it makes filling easier and reduces the chance of spillage inside the machine. In contrast, most single-boiler espresso machines do not have low-water sensors to check the water tank levels. As shown above with the Puristika’s setup, knowing the water level is very clear.
- Perfect positioning: The flexible hoses allow you to place the water tank on either side or even behind the machine.
Brew pressure control
- Located on the front upper right. Allows you to adjust the brew pressure from 8.5 bar up to 12 bar for a stronger extraction. You calibrate the pressure by using the blind filter basket.
- Located on the front upper left. Indicates pump pressure during coffee extraction. 9 bar is standard.
Parts & accessories included
- Portafilter: Dual spout. Wood accent handle. ECM logo is imprinted on the neck of the filter head. 58mm in diameter.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup basket holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup basket holds approximately 14 grams. Blind basket for backflushing the grouphead. All baskets measure 58mm in diameter
- Tamper: Solid metal base. No need to buy another one.
- Cleaning brush: Used for cleaning the grouphead.
- The wood handles on the portafilter & grouphead lever combined with the wooden lid & base of the water tank give the ECM Puristika a natural & pleasing look. Combined with the cream-colored body panel, this machine will look great on any kitchen countertop.