Tall cup version with a large 1.5 liter boiler makes this machine a steal! With the semi-automatic version, the barista starts and stops the espresso extraction. Combined with a low profile and did we say SKINNY width of 9 3/4″ , this machine will be placed in many home espresso bars, offices, and small commercial establishments that need a BIG punch for the small size!
- Brushed stainless steel body panel with enamel painted rugged frame. Top removable panel and water reservoir cover (with porthole) made in stainless steel.
- Horizontal swivel steam wand and fixed hot water wand.
- Separate shut-off valves for hot water wand and steam wand.
- Removable water reservoir with two hoses – one for intake and one for the overpressure valve.
- Water softener included to reduce limescale deposits inside the machine.
- Boiler pressure gauge measures boiler steam pressure (0 – 3 bar) with normal operation between 0.8 and 1.25.
- Solid, thermal-balanced brass brewing group with 3-way solenoid valve.
- Automatic self-leveling circuitry to automatically refill the boiler.
- Safety thermostat helps reduce damage to the heating element if the boiler is run dry.
- Water tank with low water level alarm.
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Chrome-plated brass portafilter handle aids in temperature stability of the extraction.
- Stainless steel drip tray grate.
- Boiler pressure safety valve on boiler.
- Vibration pump.
- Accessories included: One double spout portafilter, 58mm 1-cup basket, 58mm 2-cup basket, plastic tamper, plastic scoop.