Valexia Duetto II PID Dual Boiler Espresso Machine with Wood Handles – 20 amp, 110 Volts
The Valexia Duetto II by Gruppo Izzo, originally located in Naples, but now near Rome, is the newest dual boiler espresso machine at 1st-line, as of November 2019! Furthermore, this machine is excellent to use in a home kitchen, small office, or for light commercial use. Moreover, top-notch materials contribute to the espresso machine’s beautiful view on the outside with the use of advanced functions on the inside.
Additionally, the name “Duetto” comes into use due to the unit’s incredible dual boiler system, where one boiler produces the steam coming out and the other boiler produces temperature stable water for the espresso coffee coming out. Also, its phenomenal PID system controls the temperature of both boilers. Finally, you will enjoy its silent vertical positioned rotary pump, a quiet SSR Power Relay, and its switchable lever from water tank to direct plumb.
The E61 brass grouphead is incredible for its espresso-making capabilities! The small lever and portafilters offer a fantastic look in wood.
The Valexia is a beast! The Izzo drip tray gives off character of brute force! Thus, once you own the Izzo Valexia dual boiler espresso machine, you will know why!
- A highly desirable stainless steel body with mirrored finish offers a phenomenal attraction of proud ownership.
- Rigid stainless steel frame.
- PID controls the temperature of coffee and steam boilers.
- Gorgeous styled footing.
- Removable 2.5 liter water reservoir for easy filling and cleaning.
- SWITCHABLE capability from tank mode to plumbed in mode.
- Ability to power on and off the steam boiler for energy efficiency.
- Insulated stainless steel boilers.
- The steam boiler integrated with a certified safety valve and vacuum bleeder valve.
- Substantial drip tray holding approximately 32 ounces of water. The drip tray is portable for manual drainage or can be drained with the enclosed drain hose.
- Boiler drain plug located on the bottom of the machine.
- Lever on the bottom right inside behind drip tray converts machines back and forth between the tank and plumbed in mode.
- Power switch and independent steam boiler switch located on the bottom right-hand side under drip tray.
- Access port on the left-hand panel allows adjustment of the rotary vane pump.
- Pump pressure gauge indicated pump pressure or water line pressure when plumbed.
- The steam pressure gauge indicates steam pressure in the steam boiler.
- Wood knobs on both steam and hot water valves rotate to control throughout of steam and hot water.
- No burn steam wand and no burn water wand allows cool touch quick multi-directional movements.
- Hot water wand dispenses hot water and steam from the steam boiler.
- Red lights on the right side to display which boilers are energized.
- Transportable top grill to simply access the unit’s internals.
- Dimensions: 18 in. x 15 in. x 16 in. (BASED ON WHAT IS PUT IN SPECIFICATIONS SECTION)
- Voltage: 110-120 volts.
- Watts: Coffee is 800, Steam is 1350. 20 Amps. (machine label says 2000 watts)
- Stainless steel blind filter basket for backflushing.
- Single portafilter with single spout with wood handle with single-cup 58mm filter basket holding up to 7 grams.
- Dual spouted portafilter with wood handle with double cup 58mm filter basket holding up to 14 grams.
- 2-hole steam tip (installed on the machine) with three additional steam tips (two 4-hole and one 3-hole).
- Cleaning brush.
- Izzo cleaning cloth for wiping down the machine.
- Stainless steel braided hose with 3/8″ BSPP fitting for plumbing to the water line.
- Drain hose and drain hose clasp to attach to the plastic drain basin under drip tray.
- Fabric cover placed on top of the machine when first opening the box and can be utilized when not using the machine.
- Cup warmer tray with integrated rails to be placed on top.
- Beautiful stainless steel 58mm Duetto tamper.
- Izzo Valexia Leva Duetto II instruction manual.