- Simple to use controls: Flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler. Two more professional grade toggle switches now let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right). A series of indicator lights inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or frothing milk.
- Temperature gauge: The front mounted temperature gauge monitors the temperature of the boiler in both coffee mode and steam mode. read in Celsius.
- Three way solenoid valve: As soon as the coffee switch is turned off, the three way solenoid valve relieves the pressure built up in the grouphead. The pressurized water is reverted to the water reservoir, and this feature allows back-to-back espresso extractions without having to wait for the portafilter handle to lose pressure by itself.
- 48 oz. water tank: The removable water reservoir, equipped with a water level indicator, can be filled while operating or taken out and filled at the faucet. The water reservoir is located in the lower section of the machine right behind the grouphead, and the water reservoir can be removed from the right hand side – just behind the steam wand.
- 16 bar water pump: The secret to a great espresso is a water pump that has the power to force water through the coffee grounds to extract the full flavor from the coffee. No worries here, you have more than enough pressure to extract the best of what your coffee has to offer.
- Accessories: Portafilter with dual spout, 2-cup filter basket, plastic tamper.
For more Ascaso products, please visit our Ascaso brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.