Features particular to the Vibiemme Domobar Super Electronic Stainless
- Beautiful polished stainless steel body panels.
- Steam milk and make espresso at the same time
- With its large boiler, the pro-grade steam wand froths milk in a jiffy! These wands do not have the silicone inside to make them a non-burn because no-burn wands slow down steam throughput and sometimes create foul odors. In addition, one can still burn their fingers/hands if holding a no-burn wand for more than 5 consecutive seconds.
- Electronic measurement and dosage of water through coffee grinds – four buttons programmable by user and one manual button for those who want to manually start and stop the espresso extraction
- Three way electric solenoid valve below grouphead allows removal of portafilter handle from grouphead immediately after espresso extraction has terminated.
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler.
Common features across all Vibiemme Domobar Super Espresso Machines
- Heavy duty Vibiemme ‘true’ E61 grouphead maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler. The thermal restrictor inside the large 12mm outside diameter thermosyphon tubes lessens the overheating found on most E61 groupheads.
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied.
- Professional grade brass portafilters – one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket.
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressure-stat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting).
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions.
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions.
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating.
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low.
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- 41 watt vibratory pump (“vibe” pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass.
- Full size Parker pressure-stat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure.
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up.
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.