Build My Custom Rancilio Silvia Home Espresso Bar
- Each Rancilio Rocky grinder is repackaged by 1st-line Equipment before shipping out to you. Unfortunately, the original internal cardboard packaging by Rancilio can not withstand the rigors of UPS/FedEx, and there were many damaged shipments due to the original packaging not being adequate enough!
- ALL Rancilio Rocky grinders are tested with coffee by Rancilio. You may find coffee grinds inside. They are also carefully inspected by 1st-line Equipment, LLC before shipment to you.
- The doser cannot be purchased separately to add to this model.
- This grinder was designed in Italy to use smaller and less oily beans. You can use large and/or oily beans with machine by removing the finger guard. However you might have issues with large and/or oily beans not feeding into the grinders properly or the machine making a mess.
- There is no kit available to convert the doserless model to a doser model.
- 1st-line Equipment, LLC is an authorized Rancilio repair center and we handle the warranty repair for Our customers' Rancilio espresso machines! Our master technician alone has over 35 years in the coffee and espresso repair business! This is why so many customers choose 1st-line as their premier choice for Rancilio home products!
- Additional features of the stainless steel rocky include a rear body panel in stainless steel and a stainless steel base.
- There are static issues with all grinders, even the highest quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, trying using a different blend of beans.
- Please note as with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings on Rocky coffee grinders when the unit is powered 'on' and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will 'gunk' up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and will not be classified as a defective grinder - meaning this is not covered under warranty.
- How to find the relative zero or "true" point on the Rancilio Rocky (doser or doserless).
- Make sure there are no beans in the hopper.
- While the grinder is powered on and running, briefly rotate the bean hopper to to the lowest numbered setting where metal-to-metal is heard.
- Immediately back off to a higher setting. The point of metal-to-metal screeching becomes your relative zero point. Note that this point may be higher or lower than the numerical zero point on Rancilio Rocky grinders.
- Upgrading the the v3 plastic base and removable tray on a Rocky v2 (doser or doserless) - you will need to order these two parts: 38-123-677 and 38-123-678. there are three screws on the bottom to remove for replacement.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
Please ask follow up questions as a new question. Submitted questions will be first reviewed, answered, and lastly publicized.
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.