Rancilio MD-40 Semi-Automatic Doser Espresso Coffee Grinder
The Rancilio MD-Series dosing grinder covers a wide range of machines specifically designed to obtain optimal results using various coffee blends and roasts, the grinding phase being one of the most important steps in preparing a superior quality espresso. The Rancilio MD-40 dosing grinders are equipped with a powerful electric motor operating at low speed, in order to avoid an excessive heating of the coffee and to fully maintain taste and flavor.
- Grind coffee beans precisely for your espresso and cappuccino machine.
- Grind doser basin to catch fallen grind and dispense programmable measured amount of grind into espresso filter handle.
- Built-in tamper.
- Steel fork for holding filter handle when dosing.
- Available in stainless steel body panels and black base only.
- Tinted bean hopper and doser to protect coffee from sunlight.
- Measurements: 17.3″ H x 5.5″ W x 13.2″ D (44 cm H x 14 cm W x 33.5 cm D).
- Weight: 19.8 pounds (9 kilograms).
- Power: 140 watts, 110 volts, 50/60 hertz.
- Hopper capacity: 17.6 ounces (500 grams).
- Adjustable doser: 0.17 – 0.35 ounces (5 – 10 grams).
- Production: 5.5 – 7.7 pounds (2.5 – 3.5 kilograms) / hour.
- Made in Italy.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
Check out the other Rancilio espresso machines and espresso coffee grinders that we have to offer!
Learn more about the other commercial espresso grinders we carry!