The MD-Series dosing grinder covers a wide range of machines specifically designed to obtain optimal results using various coffee blends and roasts, the grinding phase being one of the most important steps in preparing a superior quality espresso. MD dosing grinders are equipped with a powerful electric motor operating at low speed, in order to avoid an excessive heating of the coffee and to fully maintain taste and flavor.
- Grind coffee beans precisely for your espresso and cappuccino machine.
- Grind doser basin to catch fallen grind and dispense programmable measured amount of grind into espresso filter handle.
- Built-in tamper.
- Steel fork for holding filter handle when dosing.
- Available in stainless steel body panels and black base only.
- Tinted bean hopper and doser to protect coffee from sunlight.
- Measurements: 17.3″ H x 5.5″ W x 13.2″ D (44 cm H x 14 cm W x 33.5 cm D).
- Weight: 19.8 pounds (9 kilograms).
- Power: 140 watts, 110 volts, 50/60 hertz.
- Hopper capacity: 17.6 ounces (500 grams).
- Adjustable doser: 0.17 – 0.35 ounces (5 – 10 grams).
- Production: 5.5 – 7.7 pounds (2.5 – 3.5 kilograms) / hour.
- Made in Italy.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.