SIDEWALK SALE – Mazzer Robur Timer Stepless Doser Espresso Coffee Grinder
The Mazzer Robur Timer is a high-end grinder for cafes and restaurants. If you have space in your kitchen, you will never desire another grinder.
- Stepless micrometrical – Gives you an “infinite” range of settings which allows you to really fine-tune your grind to your espresso machine. Turn clockwise for a coarser grind and counterclockwise for a finer grind.
- Setting lock – A set screw that keeps your current setting. Prevents users from accidentally altering it and spending the time to find your correct setting again.
- Conical grinding burrs – Very large size at 71 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in a faster production.
- Low rpm – A slower spinning rate at 500 rpm. The lower the speed, the less heat build-up, which can affect your coffee grinds. This combined with the large grinding burrs helps keep your production high without sacrificing the quality of your coffee.
- Sweeping fan – Helps push beans down to the burrs for a smooth operation.
- Automatic grinding cycle microswitch – Stops the automatic grinding cycle when the doser is full with coffee grinds (approximately 12 doses).
- Fingerguard – Located above the automatic microswitch. Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the coffee chute.
- Dosing adjustment – Located in the inside center of the doser. Adjusts the amount dosed per pull of the doser lever. Turn clockwise to decrease the amount dosed and counterclockwise to increase the amount dosed. To access the adjustment, you will need to remove the finger guard.
- Built-in tamper – Located on the front, left of the doser. Can use it for a quick tamp, or remove if decide not to use it.
- Dosing counter – Located on the right of the doser. Gives you an idea of your usage. In a retail environment, you can gauge your grinder usage to coffee sales.
- Large capacity – Holds approximately 4 pounds of roasted coffee beans. Saves time from constantly refilling in a busy environment. Smaller bean hoppers are currently not available.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. To ensure safety, the grinder will not operate unless the screw is tightened.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
Grinds catch tray
- Clean environment – Help keep your counter clean from any accidental spillage from dosing your coffee grinds.
- Removable – The tray is designed to be fitted to the front feet of the grinder. You can easily remove if you want to save on width and depth.
For more Mazzer equipment, please visit our Mazzer brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.