Mazzer Robur Electronic Stepless Doserless Espresso Coffee Grinder
The Mazzer Robur Electronic is a high end grinder for cafes and restaurants. If you have space in your kitchen, you will never desire another grinder.
- Stepless – Gives you an “infinite” range of settings which allows you to really fine tune your Robur to your espresso machine. Turn clockwise for a coarser grind and counterclockwise for a finer grind.
- Setting lock – A set screw that keeps your current setting. Prevents users from accidentally altering it and spending time to find your correct setting again.
- Conical grinding burrs – Very large size at 71 mm. The larger size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in a faster production.
- Low rpm – Slower spinning rate at 500 rpm. The lower the speed, the less heat build up, which can affect your coffee grinds. This combined with the large grinding burrs helps keep your production high without sacrificing the quality of your coffee, especially delicate blends.
- Sweeping fan – Helps push beans down to the burrs for a smooth operation.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the dosing button once for a single dose. Press the dosing button quickly twice for a double dose. Hold the dosing button for a manual dose.
- Time based grinding – You can adjust the the time for each automatic dose up to 99.95 seconds max. You can make very tiny adjustments by 0.05 second increments.
- Dosing count – This helps keep track of usage. Displays the total count of automatic doses, not manual doses. Single doses will add 1 to the tonal count. Double doses will add 2 to the total count.
- Large capacity – Holds approximately 4 pounds of roasted coffee beans. Saves time from constantly refilling in a busy environment. Smaller bean hoppers are currently not available.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the Robur. To ensure safety, the grinder will not operate unless the screw is tightened.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
- Adjustable – Three plastic spacers (2mm, 3mm, and 4mm) come with the Robur. These fit behind the portafilter holder/fork to adjust to different portafilter sizes. This helps in allowing the coffee to center better when it drops into the portafilter.
- Removable – You can remove the fork if you wish to grind into a container. There are 2 Phillips screws that hold the fork in place.
Grinds catch tray
- Clean environment – Help keep your counter clean from any accidental spillage from dosing your coffee grinds.
- Removable – The tray forms to the front feet. You can easily remove if you want to save on width and depth.
For more Mazzer equipment, please visit our Mazzer brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.