Mazzer Major V Electronic Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine-tune your grind. The adjustment dial is located underneath the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a coarser grind and counterclockwise for a finer grind.
- Adjustment lever – This lever screws into the adjustment dial and helps you easily change your grind settings. There are 5 positions this lever can be installed. Once you find your correct grind setting, you can move the lever to another position that won’t stick out the sides.
- Flat burrs – Very large size at 83 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1600 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Turn the grinding adjust to the coarser direction until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. The burrs themselves are held in with Philips head screws.
- Multiple dosing options – Single, double, & triple automatic options. There is also manual dosing available.
- Time-based grinding – You can adjust the time for each automatic dose in 0.01 second increments.
- Dosing count – This helps keep track of usage.
- Statistics – Of your daily grind usage.
- Alerts – Regarding service needs such as burr maintenance.
- High capacity – Holds approximately 3.5 pounds. More than enough to hold a standard 1 kilogram bag.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
- Safety lock – When the hopper is properly installed, there is a switch in the back that the hopper presses. This is a safety level that will activate the electronic control screen.
- Hands Free – Allows you to rest your portafilter while grinding for a complete hands-free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25″.
- Adjustable – Each hook is independently adjustable. They are held in by Philips head screws.
Grinds catch tray
- Easy to “install” – There are no screws or hooks. The tray form fits to the front legs of the grinder.
- Convenient – As easy as it is to install, it’s just as easy to remove to discard any excess grinds. The lips of this new tray design are bent up to hold more grinds and extend out further to reduce spillage.
- Brush – A simple brush. Measures 20 mm in width. Used for general cleaning in and around the grinder.
- Plugs – These plug up the unused screw holes for the grinding adjustment lever. Keeps dust or grinds from getting in there.
- Portafilter grind button – This extra button is ~1/8″ longer than the original one. You can install this one if your portafilter is too small.
- Portafilter hooks – An extra set of hooks to accommodate larger portafilters.
- Damper kit – For the GFC (Grind Flow Control). Extra metal wire piece.
- Instruction manual – Two manuals. Both written in 6 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Portuguese.
- One manual is for general instructions.
- The other is specific to the electronic dosing controls.