- New with 1st-line’s Mazzer’s Grinders! Included are three plastic spacers (2mm, 3mm, and 4mm) so that the portafilter holder/fork can be adjusted based on the different portafilters utilized by different espresso machine manufacturers. This helps in allowing the dosed coffee to center better when dropped into the portafilter basket.
- Flat grinding blades, suitable for bars with medium-high consumption needs.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- On demand grinding.
- Electronic dose adjustment.
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor.
- An aluminum hand tamper and a support for tamping are included.
- Available in single phase only.
- Measurements: 25″ H x 8.25″ W x 11.5″ D (63.5cm H x 21.2cm W x 29.2cm D).
- Weight: 44 pounds (20 kilograms).
- Power: 650 watts.
- Grinding blades length: 3.25″ (83mm).
- Grinding blade speed: 1600rpm (60 Hz).
- Doser capacity: 0.8 pounds (360 grams).
- Bean hopper capacity: 4 pounds (1.8 kilograms).
- Dose adjustment: 0.19-0.28 pounds (5.5-8 grams).
- Made in Venice, Italy.
- ETL Certified: Effective July 17, 2007, all of our Mazzer grinders have an ETL certification. ETL certification insures that a manufacturer is utilizing quality components for product safety, and ongoing inspections and site visits by ETL insure that manufacturers do not deviate from those standards of product safety. Ultimately, this insures you that internal components are not changed (usually cost cutting) without the approval of ETL.
- We have confirmed that Mazzer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility, but they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging when you unwrap it.
- When replacing Mazzer burrs, NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your machine.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings on Mazzer coffee grinders when the unit is powered ‘on’ and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder. Mazzer grinders are considered commercial equipment for grinding coffee only and can not be returned once used.