La Pavoni Esperto, Edotto Espresso Machine – Chrome/Copper, 16-Cup, Wood Handles
The La Pavoni Esperto, Edotto Espresso Machine is part of the 2021 Esperto series! “Esperto” in Italian means “competition.” Therefore, we know this little unit is a competitive beast! The Esperto, Edotto is made in Italy with quality craftsmanship and many reliable features for you, a home barista, who wants excellent espressos and cappuccinos.
- Two steaming systems: One standard wand for steaming milk for lattes and one auto frother for frothing milk for cappuccino.
- Nickel-plated, non-corrosive, and solid brass boiler.
- Brass piston inside the grouphead.
- Temperature strip on the grouphead.
- Embossed “Competition” group screens.
- Embossed “Competition” filters – come in 9, 16, and 20-gram capacities.
- Mounted group pressure gauge.
- Bottomless portafilter handle and a standard double portafilter handle.
- Coffee tamper made with quality stainless steel.
- Red accent plastic base cover.
- Custom Rosewood lever handles, boiler cap, and steam knob.
- Copper eagle for the boiler cap.
- La Pavoni logo polished on the bottom center of the espresso machine.
For more La Pavoni equipment, please visit our La Pavoni brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.