Mechanical paddle (MP) Technology – Progressive control of water flow and pressure via a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion.
Real Time Pressure – With dedicated coffee boilers and pressure gauges for each brew group, the barista benefits by having a real time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. Dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp.
- Individual Boilers: Multiple coffee boilers allow you to customize the temperature of each brew group.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System: Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D.: Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (0.5 C).
- Tall Cups: Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Dedicated Pressure Gauges: Enables you to read the real pressure at the point of extraction.
- Portafilters & precision baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.