The Strada EE is characterized by its underlying mechanical and electronic features and design. The initials “EE” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by the simple start & stop motion of the paddle on the grouphead, albeit with electronic pre-infusion. The Strada EE model includes proportional steam valves, both featuring anti-resuction valves.
- Individual Boilers: Multiple coffee boilers allow you to customize the temperature of each brew group.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System: Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D.: Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (▒0.5░C).
- Tall Cups: Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Portafilters & precision baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Measurements: 19″ H x 31.5″ W x 26.5″ D (47.5 cm H x 80 cm W x 67.5 cm D).
- Weight: 154 pounds (70 kilograms).
- Power: 4600 watts, 220 volts.
- Coffee boiler capacity: 0.34 gallons x 2 (1.3 liters x 2).
- Steam boiler capacity: 2.17 gallons (8.2 liters).
- This product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.