The Linea PB was designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi. It refashions the technical and stylistic design of the Linea Classic, La Marzocco’s industry icon introduced to the marketplace over 20 years ago. In addition to distinctive La Marzocco features, the Linea PB is equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software. This gives the user control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose and other options, ensuring a new level of performance and reliability. The machine’s lower profile and increased work area make it practical and easy to work with, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
- Dual Boiler System: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Eco Mode: Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- P.I.D.: Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (0.5 C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Tall Cups: Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).