La Marzocco GS/3 1 Group Mechanical Paddle Commercial Espresso Machine
“GS” for its saturated brew group (gruppo saturo), the GS/3 is ideal for those who wish to extend excellence to include a supreme cup of coffee – https://www.1st-line.com/shop/equipment/espresso-machines/home-espresso-machines/whether in small restaurants, boutique hotels, or at home in the kitchen, a must for the perfectionist and espresso coffee enthusiasts.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Water Reservoir: An integrated 3.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Pre Heating System: Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D.: Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
This product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- There will be an indicator on the box if it was dropped. If it shows a drop occurred, please inspect the machine BEFORE signing acceptance.
- Irregardless of who you purchase from, the machine may require repair at first use. La Marzocco does not replace machines, but expect you to repair it. Two examples include changing the oring between the spout and portafilter body and changing the copper gasket inside the grouphead's air release bolt. Not all tools are provided to do this.