Probably the best commercial espresso machine from La Marzocco family. The GB/5 was named for Giovanna Bambi, Piero Bambi’s wife. It was designed with the classic La Marzocco styling and spirit. It combines harmonious aesthetics and powerful technological advancements with gracious lines and curves. The GB/5 is an understated companion to any coffee bar, while its unmatched temperature stability provides steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System: Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D.: Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (0.5 C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Tall Cups: Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).