The Z6 moves into completely new territory, taking the automatic specialty coffee machine to the next level. The state-of-the-art generation of coffee machines is an impressive showcase of Swiss innovation. It achieves a brand new standard of quality across the whole spectrum of specialty coffees, from the short, fiery ristretto to the popular, mellow flat white.
- Pulse Extraction Process® (P.E.P.): For the Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®), innovation leader JURA took its inspiration from the world’s best baristas. The result is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before.
- The purest quality espresso: JURA has perfected the complete brewing process for ristretto and espresso. That’s why the Z6 is able to prepare coffee to the same standard as the best coffee bars. The pulse extraction process (P.E.P.®) allows the whole bouquet of aromas to blossom. Result: possibly the best espresso of all time – at the touch of a button.
- Crowning ceremony: For in-vogue speciality coffees finished with milk and milk foam, the crowning ceremony is expertly performed by the Z6 at the touch of a button. The machine switches from milk to milk foam fully automatically. As a feature making its world debut in domestic coffee machines, the milk temperature can be varied according to personal taste.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) for automatic filter detection: The Z6 is the first automatic speciality coffee machine to feature automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- Refined functionality: The Z6 packs incredible performance into compact dimensions. All the control elements are conveniently accessible on the front. The removal of the water tank and refilling of the bean container also take place conveniently from the front. The user can rename the different speciality coffees and position them on the start screen. There are no limits to the imagination. Maintenance is just as easy as preparing a coffee: one touch of a button is all that’s needed.
- Individually programmable specialty beverages:
- 12 options total: espresso, ristretto, coffee, 2 ristretti, 2 espressi, 2 coffees, cappuccino, latte macchiato, flat white, espresso macchiato, frothed milk, hot water.
- 3 different programmable options: coffee strength, volume amount, temperature. Values range from beverage to beverage.
- Variable brewing chamber: 5 – 16 grams. This attributes to the coffee strength programmable option.
- Thermoblock heating system: Short heat-up times and water that is freshly heated every time compared to traditional boiler espresso machines.
- Ground coffee bypass: Located behind the bean container. Allows you to use a second blend of coffee without having to empty the bean container.
- Adjustable coffee / water spout: Height adjustable from 3.2″ – 6″ to accodomate most cups. Also width adjustable from 0.8″ – 2″.
For more Jura equipment, please visit our Jura brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.