Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Super-Automatic Espresso Machine
Downsize to simplicity. JURA is proud to present the world’s smallest One-Touch automatic cappuccino machine: the Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch.
The Jura ENA Micro 9 is actually 11% shorter than the compact ENA line. This is down to the newly developed brewing unit, which is perfect for preparing a single cup and ensures top-quality espresso results. Its smaller design helps it make a real impact, which is further reinforced by the stylish Micro Silver color.
The Jura ENA Micro 9 is no longer available from Jura. For the latest models, please check out our complete line of Jura models.
Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)
This is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. The brewing unit is the central component of a fully automatic coffee machine. The JURA variable brewing unit holds between 6 grams and 16 grams of coffee powder. This allows you to adapt the coffee to suit your personal taste.
Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
Helps to save energy and protect the environment. You can program the machine to switch-off after a certain amount of time. The zero-energy power switch disconnects the machine from the power supply and avoids using energy on standby.
Thermoblock heating system
Short heating-up times (warm up time is less than 5 minutes). Intelligent preheating freshly heats water every time (not sitting in a boiler).
15 bar rating. For a rich, smooth crema.
CLEARYL filter cartridge
Your integrated insurance policy against limescale. The water tank has a dial which you can set and will indicate when the cartridge is installed and when you need to replace it.
Extremely straightforward spout:
The state-of-the-art fine foam technology turns out specialty beverages with milk foam. Everything dispenses from this 1 spout so you won’t have to move your cup.
- Height-adjustable: Easily slides down to ~2.25″ for small espresso cups and up to ~5.5 for tall latte cups.
- Easily removable:
- Cappuccino frother: You can hook up the included hose on the left side to froth milk from a pitcher. You can also hook up to a Jura milk container.
- Hot water dispenser: Attached on the right side for making hot tea or hot chocolate.
Making a beverage is as simple as pressing one of the 5 one-touch buttons. You access the programming menu by holding down the center button on the rotary dial. The rotary dial scrolls through all the options:
- Rinse: All the maintenance programs: Cappuccino frother cleaning, cappuccino frother rinsing, machine cleaning, machine rinsing, filter changing, machine descaling.
- Product: Program all the settings of the one-touch buttons.
- Filter: Set if you have the CLEARYL filter installed. If not set the water hardness (which will increase/decrease frequency of descaling).
- Energy: Helps conserve energy while the machine is on.
- Off After: How long until the machine will automatically power off after inactivity.
- Rinses: When the rinse cycles initiate on start-up and after making a milk beverage.
- Display: Ounces or milliliters.
- Language: English, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German.
Preparation at the touch of a button
Press one of 5 one-touch buttons (espresso, coffee, latte macchiato, cappuccino, hot water) and the machine will prepare the beverage. Each button is programmable to suit your needs:
- Espresso & Coffee: Amount of water (by volume), coffee strength, and temperature.
- Cappuccino & Latte Macchiato: Amount of milk foamed (by time), wait interval (to let the milk settle for the “layering” effect), coffee strength, amount of water (by volume), and temperature.
- Hot Water: Amount of water (by volume).
The display for easy operation. During use, the display will light up in 3 different colors:
- Green: Ready for use or is currently making a beverage.
- Yellow: In programming mode.
- Red: Waiting for you to perform an action or is currently performing a maintenance.
Built-in, multi-level conical grinder
For a consistent grinding result and a full aroma. Grinding adjustment for a finer/coarser grind.
- Monitored aroma preservation cover: The lid is see through and has a rubber seal to help keep the beans fresh. The machine also senses if the cover is in place to prevent the machine from running.
- Ground coffee bypass: Allows the use of other coffee varieties (ex decaffeinated). The machine will recognize when you load ground coffee, or if there is not enough. Afterwards, it will then prompt you to press one of the one-touch buttons.
TUV-certificate for manual
User friendly TUV certified manual.