A wonderful hand coffee mill style that meets Japanese craft with the Hario Roman N hand coffee grinder. Keep the peace with very low noise from grinding coffee. The steel conical burrs can be tuned to grind at a variety of particle sizes, with optimal performance falling in the drip coffee maker range. Your fluffy grinds fall directly into the wooden drawer on the bottom. The Roman N hand coffee mill features steel grinding parts on top of a lovely wooden base.
Burrs should be cleaned with a dry brush or cloth or Puly Grind Crystals. Please do not use any water for cleaning the wood or grinder.
- Classic European design and style
- Conical steel burrs for a pretty good grind quality and contributes to being the best zero retention coffee grinder!
- Natural wood base with removable slide out grinds drawer
- Draw capacity: ~75 grams of ground coffee
- Use is for only coffee – not spices nor other foods
- Made in Taiwan
- Check out our other Hario hand coffee grinders!