Milk frother has 4 settings:
- Heated Froth, High Foam.
- Heated Froth, Low Foam.
- Cold Froth, High Foam.
- Cold Froth, Low Foam.
Cleaning is simple, just pull out the froth wheel and run under water. None of the parts can be placed in a dishwasher, nor submersed in any water or solution. Plain cold water is used to rinse unit after each use. If brown milk stain occurs, Urnex Rinsa should be used.
Base allows 360 degree placement of the frother for left or right handed users.
- Measurements: 9.25″ H x 5.3″ W x 6.3″ D.
- Power: 550 watts, 110 volts, 60 hertz.
- Capacity: 2.7 ounces minimum / 6.76 ounces maximum.
- Power cord length: 4.25 feet (subject to change without notice).
- ETL Approved for USA use.
- Warranty note: Shipping not included in warranty.
- If unit fails to heat, please allow to cool as the safety thermostat engaged.
- If unit still fails to heat, rotate the pitcher on the base. Carbon build on the electrical contacts can prevent electricity from flowing properly. By rotating the pitcher on the base, it will remove the carbon build up. If not, then a small wire brush 9not included) will need to be used.
- If you try to steam too much milk, it will not heat up properly.
- If there is no rotation of the center spinner, this means the unit was NOT cleaned properly. After after steaming session, the unit needs to be cycled with water or milk washer cleaner to remove the build up milk on the bottom plate of the pitcher.