Fellow Ode Brew Coffee Grinder – Flat Burr, Stepped, Doserless
The Fellow Ode Brew Coffee Grinder is the very first home unit with some commercial capabilities by this manufacturer, all at a very reasonable price! If you are looking to grind coffee for French Press, cold brew, or pour-over, then you will love this grinder!
Therefore, the Fellow Ode Brew is NOT designed for espresso. If you are looking for an espresso coffee grinder instead, then check out all our home espresso grinders!
Considering the Fellow Ode Brew has a nicely compact structure, it actually consists of a wide variety of semi-commercial features! Furthermore, these include 64mm flat burrs to bring you fast grinding production, a single-dose load bin to keep your coffee beans fresh, and 31 different grind settings.
Great for beginner baristas
- Noise reduction – Grind your coffee in the morning with a quiet and enjoyable experience.
- Small bean hopper – Includes an 80 gram loading shoot instead for single dosing. Therefore, this will not take up a lot of space in your home espresso bar.
- Micro-stepped – The adjustment dial is located on the front of the grinder. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. 11 settings are available with 31 steps in between.
- Precise grinding – Make consistent and quality grinds each and every time you use the Fellow Ode Brew. After all, this is thanks to its 64mm flat burrs, easy grinding adjustment, and Smart Speed PID Motor, which keeps the RPM at a steady speed.
- Flat burrs – Large 64mm stainless steel flat burrs. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
Magnetically aligned grinds catch
- Clean environment – Help keep your counter clean from any accidental spillage from dosing your coffee grinds.
- Grinds knocker – Reduces grind retention and has an auto-stop for one less step.
- Designed with aluminum body and comes with a plastic load bin and base.