Eureka High Speed Olympus 75E Espresso Coffee Grinder with Stepless Adjustment, Doserless Chute, and Loger Lasting Titanium Burrs
The Eureka Olympus 75E delivers espresso doses at lightning speed as if the Olympian God Zeus was working this grinder! If you are looking for a grinder for a busy restaurant or cafe and will be making A LOT of espresso at once, then the Eureka Olympus will be great for your need!
After all, with 75mm flat titanium burrs, an 800-watt motor, grinding speed of 1700 RPM, you will be making fast and consistent grinds in no time! Additionally, make sure you have room on that counter space because the Eureka Olympus 75E measures a whopping 19.5 inches tall! Overall, Eureka is known to design technologically innovative espresso grinders to give you the best commercial feel in terms of design and reliability, so learn more about the Eureka Olympus 75E and consider this beauty today!
- Stepless – Gives you an “infinite” range of settings that allow you to really fine-tune your grind to your espresso machine. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Perfect positioning – The adjustment knob is located on the top right of the grinder, underneath the bean hopper. This helps keep the overall width of the Olympus 75E low compared to other grinders that have it on the side. This also protects it from hitting against other equipment.
- Short – The short hopper holds approximately 1 lbs. of whole coffee beans and keeps the height down to 19 1/4″.
- Finger guard – prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Prevents users from quickly removing the hopper, spilling beans everywhere.
- Color display – When semi-automatic dosing, the display switches to a picture of a grinding burr with a timer in the center. It will count up by 0.1-second increments until you stop. When electronic dosing, the screen will highlight whether you select “1-cup” or “2-cup”. The timer will count down when you start the grinding cycle.
- Time-based grinding – For single and double shots. The “1-cup” mode can adjust from 0.5 seconds to 25 seconds. The “2-cup” mode can adjust from 0.5 seconds to 35 seconds. You can adjust the time by 0.1-second increments. The semi-automatic mode tracks the time from start to stop.
- Rotative Power Switch – This espresso grinder is turned on or off from the rotative power switch on the right side of the grinder. Also, there is an indicator light that illuminates when powered on.
- Portafilter fork – Used mainly for espresso grinding. There is a built-in lip that helps hold most spouted and most bottomless portafilters in place. We have tested E61 58mm portafilters, but smaller diamters 53mm or less may not work as well. The fork can be raised up and down by loosening the holding screw with the included Allen key. Once the fork is in the right position, then you can tighten the fastening screw. (Portafilter Not Included).
- Lighted Spout – The spout area has lights so the grind quality can be seen better when grinding
- Flat grinding burrs – Large size at 75 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production. The burrs are made of a long-lasting TITANIUM.
- High rpm – Fast spinning rate at 1700 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times. Espresso grinding is approximately 4.5 – 5.5 grams / second, but depends on beans, voltage, and grind fineness.