Eureka Mignon Perfetto Espresso Coffee Grinder - Stepless Doserless
The Eureka Mignon, a standout grinder in 2017, has now undergone an impressive transformation, introducing the new series of Mignons that cater to the unique needs of every barista. By combining the cutting-edge technology from their renowned Atom grinder with the compact elegance of the Mignon, Eureka has created the extraordinary Perfetto. This exceptional grinder not only offers a versatile range of grinding adjustments but also features a user-friendly touch display, eliminating any guesswork during dosing. Moreover, the Perfetto proudly showcases Eureka's renowned silencing technology, ensuring a quiet and seamless grinding experience. With customizable options such as a black or chrome body, as well as various chute/body color combinations, the Eureka Mignon Perfetto allows you to personalize your grinder to perfectly match your style and taste.
Eureka Mignon Perfetto Features:
Eureka made waves when they released the quietest espresso grinder on the market: the Atom. Now, they've incorporated this Silent technology into these series of Mignon Perfetto grinders. Therefore, have no worries about disturbing your loved ones in the morning when freshly grinding your coffee!
A simple and clear touch display with two programmable time-based doses as well as continuous dosing.
Easy Setting Grinding Adjustments
The Eureka Mignon Perfetto uses an Easy Setting system that makes finding the grinding degree easier. Moreover, these range from Turkish to French Press.
Adjustable Hands-Free Fork
Distance from the top of the fork to the coffee chute is approximately 2.25". It can be moved down approximately 0.375" to accommodate different size portafilters or removed completely to put a container. Additionally, it allows for hands-free operation with spouted portafilters.
Optimally sized bean hopper
Holds approximately 8 ounces of roasted beans for plenty of espresso shots. Ergonomic design to keep the overall height low and not to stick out beyond the rest of the grinder. A set screw holds the hopper in place as opposed to other grinders which are friction fit. Also, it is equipped with a stopper if you want to remove the hopper with the beans in it, and a finger guard...just in case.
Want something geared towards espresso + have no need for a touch display? Check out the Eureka Mignon Silenzio.
Want a touch display + speedier grinding time? Check out the Eureka Mignon Specialita.
If you would like to learn about our additional Eureka espresso coffee grinders, then check out its brand page!
Want an espresso machine to pair with your Eureka Mignon Perfetto? Well, the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine or the VBM Domobar Super Switchable is a great match!
If you're looking for a single boiler espresso machine that pairs well with the Eureka Perfetto, check out the Lelit Victoria or the ECM Casa V Espresso Machines.
Espresso Coffee Grinder Warnings:
- Changing grind settings: It is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. To remedy this, you will have to open up the grinder to get access to the grinding burrs. This issue will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- Electrical cord: The cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- Finding coffee grinds in a new grinder: We have confirmed that the manufacturer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility. Unfortunately, they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging.
- Static issues: There are static issues with all grinders, even the highest-quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, try using a different blend of beans.
- Electrical: To avoid electrical damage (which is not considered a manufacturer’s defect), please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. A surge without protection can damage a grinder at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
- Burr cleaning: For routine maintenance of the grinding burrs, we recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or the burr carrier for cleaning (unless absolutely necessary) as re-assembly can cause damage.
- Replacing burrs: NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your grinder.
- Motor not turning on: If the motor doesn't turn on, try taking the grinder to a coarser setting.
110 – 120
|Burr size (mm), Type||
|Grinding speed (RPM)||
|Hopper capacity (grams)||
|Country of manufacture||
There are no reviews yet.