Elektra Nivola Red Espresso Machine
A combination of beauty and function! Materials selected for their strength and durability. Always in line with the quality level of Elektra design.
- The indicator lights on the front of the machine are very visible.
- The Nivola housing has a mirror-finish polished aluminum – very heavyweight!
- The control knob is very simple – turn one way for steam and turn the other way for coffee.
- The cup warmer cover and drip tray cover are in non-corrosive stainless steel.
- The brass boiler unit and the brass filter holder add to the temperature stability of the machine.
- The filter holder grip is an authentic bakelite.
- Quartz clock and the respective cover are easily removable for battery replacement.
- The electronic sensor in the boiler does not allow the machine to operate unless the correct temperature for brewing coffee or steaming/frothing milk has been achieved.
- Removable plastic drip tray with stainless steel cover.
- The reservoir sensor shuts down the functions of the machine when there is no water in the reservoir – a great feature lacking on many other home model machines.
- Accessories: One (1) ground coffee filter handle, one double cup filter basket, one single cup filter basket, one measuring spoon, one plastic tamper, and one instruction manual (English).
For more Elektra equipment, please visit our Elektra brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.