Materials selected for their strength and durability, always in line with the quality level of Elektra design – it is the combination of beauty and function!
- The indicator lights on the front of the machine are very visible.
- The Nivola housing has a mirror-finish polished aluminum – very heavy weight!
- The control knob is very simple – turn one way for steam and turn the other way for coffee.
- The cup warmer cover and drip tray cover are in non-corrosive stainless steel.
- The brass boiler unit and the brass filter holder add to the temperature stability of the machine.
- The filter holder grip is authentic bakelite.
- Quartz clock and respective cover can be removed for batter replacement.
- The electronic sensor in the boiler does not allow the machine to be operated unless the correct temperature for brewing coffee or steaming/frothing milk have been achieved.
- Removable plastic drip tray with stainless steel cover.
- The reservoir sensor shuts down the functions of the machine when there is no water in the reservoir – a great feature lacking on many other home model machines.
- Accessories: One (1) ground coffee filter handle, one double cup filter basket, one single cup filter basket, one measuring spoon, one plastic tamper, and one instruction manual (English).