The Elektra Belle Epoque Riforma started from a research & restoration project. Over time, Elektra was able to recover some of their very old espresso machines. They were usually found in some old buildings or in the cellars of hotels and restaurants that have shut down long time ago. Some they were restore, but kept the body panels the way they were. This gave Elektra the idea of the Riforma after analyzing the aged & oxidized bodies.
- Sturdy anti-twist frame: Solid support frame made of steel. Extra reinforcements prevent the unit from bending or twisting.
- Automatic dosing: Easy to use push-button panel. Choose from 5 preset buttons. Pull 1 or 2 single shots, 1 or 2 double shots, or start & stop as you desire.
- Boiler water level indicator: Located in the front of the machine.
- Incorporated motor and positive-displacement pump: Long lasting pump.
- Steam/water tap with pivoting knob control and jointed nozzles: Separate wands for steam and hot water. There is a separate pedestal away from the groupheads for just frothing milk.
- Double access cup-holder compartment: Large storage area for cups just below the dome. Keeps your cups warm.
- High precision dual pressure gauge: Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Reduced energy consumption / programmable night cycle: Reduced energy consumption: programmable night cycle
- Brewing temperature electronic control and setting: Exclusive electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Larger and more powerful boiler (patented): Exclusive patent of Elektra that determines a large steam production. The boilers with higher volumes of the segment of vertical machines.
- Color: Acidated Copper/brass-Chrome.
- This product has to be special ordered from the manufacturer in Italy.
- This item ships on a freight truck with curbside delivery only.