Produced by hand, the clarity of the blown glass and fine workmanship can be found in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art, the Smithsonian, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
We love this simple and elegant glass coffeemaker for its optimal extraction of full-bodied coffee that you can make as strong as you like without bitterness. Perfect for iced coffee and coffee flavoring for gourmet recipes, Chemex-brewed coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheating, without losing flavor. Features the same beautiful hourglass carafe that distinguishes Chemex coffeemakers, paired with a stylish wood collar and tie.
- Iconic hourglass carafe paired with a stylish wood collar and tie.
- Made of high quality, hand blown, heat resistant glass.
- Easy to use. Place filter in the top half, add coffee grounds, and pour in hot water.
- Available size: 3 cup, 5 cup, 8 cup, 13 cup.
- Measurements: 8.25″ H x 3″ D.
- Capacity: 3 cup.
- Material: High quality, hand blown, heat resistant glass.
- Made in the USA.
- This coffee maker uses FP-2 filters.
- Dishwasher safe. Please make sure to place it away from anything else to avoid it from hitting any other dishes.