Ceado E37 S Espresso Coffee Grinder
If you like this Ceado E37 S, take a look at our other selections of Ceado Espresso Coffee Grinders
Steady Lock Grinder
This system, unique in the world, ensures in any working stress condition a constant distance between the burrs, allowing to keep the chosen grinding consistency
Quick Set Gear Tech
In addition, new tech materials, same Italian craft. Quick Set Gear Tech means more precision and efficiency in the grind consistency, in one single action.
Due to the touchscreen display, it enhances the elegant design of the E37 family. There are no more buttons to press: with a simple touch, you can get where you need to be, naturally and instantly.
Another key point, the innovative mechanical suspension of the motor and the soundproofing make Ceado coffee grinders the quietest on the market.
The anti-clogging system and the easy access to the burrs make maintenance operations simpler and less expensive in terms of time and money.
The standard portafilter catch is suitable for the bottomless/naked models. As a result means the coffee doses can be ground into the filter holder, leaving the barista’s hands free.
Learn more about the espresso machines we sell by visiting our YouTube Channel!
Espresso Coffee Grinder Warnings:
- Changing grind settings: It is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. To remedy this, you will have to open up the grinder to get access to the grinding burrs. This issue will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- Electrical cord: The cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- Finding coffee grinds in a new grinder: We have confirmed that the manufacturer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility. Unfortunately, they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging.
- Static issues: There are static issues with all grinders, even the highest-quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, try using a different blend of beans.
- Electrical: To avoid electrical damage (which is not considered a manufacturer’s defect), please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. A surge without protection can damage a grinder at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
- Burr cleaning: For routine maintenance of the grinding burrs, we recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or the burr carrier for cleaning (unless absolutely necessary) as re-assembly can cause damage.
- Replacing burrs: NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your grinder.
110 – 120
|Hopper capacity (grams)||
|Burr size (mm), Type||