Capresso Infinity Plus Conical Burr Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder
The Capresso Infinity Plus Grinder is an upgrade from the previous Infinity model. All the features are still available such as conical burrs and the wide range of grind settings. The new model can hold more beans and also grind more. The grind settings are more clear and readable.
- Stepped – Turn the bean hopper clockwise for a finer grind setting. Turn counterclockwise for a coarser grind setting. The red line on the hopper will line up to the settings clearly marked on the grinder.
- Wide range – There are 16 total grind settings. The settings are split into 4 groups.
- EXTRA FINE – Use for Turkish coffee makers or traditional pump espresso machines.
- FINE – Use for traditional pump espresso machines that use pressurized filter baskets or stove top mika pots.
- MEDIUM – Use for drip coffee makers, pourover coffee makers, or steam espresso machines.
- COARSE – Use for percolators or french press coffee makers.
- Safety lock system – If the bean hopper is not in place, the grinder will not operate. This helps maintain overall safe use.
- Conical – Commercial-grade, solid steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction – Grinding over long periods of time can generate friction and heat, which can negatively affect your grinds. The motor has a gear reduction system which helps preserve maximum flavor and aroma.
- Easy cleaning – The upper conical burr is removable for easy cleaning on the inside.
Bean hopper / Ground container
- Bean hopper – Holds up to 11 ounces of roasted beans. Clear plastic so you can see your beans.
- Ground container – Holds up to 4 ounces of ground coffee.
- Cup selector – Can grind from 1 to 12 cups.
For more Capresso products, please visit our Capresso brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.