Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the new EC100 pump espresso and cappuccino machine. Create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily with the stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock. Frothing and steaming milk has never been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
- Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bar pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso; water never comes in contact with aluminum.
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling.
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard.
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time.
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee.
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte.
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino).
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform.
- Indicator lights for On/Off” and “Coffee/Steam.”
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray.
- Includes: measuring scoop/tamper.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
- To work properly, the Frothing Sleeve and Steam Tube need to be free of any milk deposits from earlier use.