Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS Coffee Maker/Conical Burr Grinder – 10-cup Glass Carafe
The CoffeeTEAM GS uses the same solid steel conical burrs presented in high-end automatic coffee machines. The slow grinding of the burrs produces little heat to conserve more aroma than blade grinding to create a finer coffee grind. The CoffeeTEAM GS lets users program the amount of coffee to grind. Users can choose 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and mild, regular or strong. The coffee filter holder stays inside the machine while the coffee is grinding, which preserves more aromas and minimizes the mechanical movements. Users can program to two completely distinct settings, one for manual operation and one for automatic operation.
- Black/Stainless Steel
- Freshly grinds whole coffee beans directly into the filter then automatically brews up to 10-cups of coffee.
- 10-cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout.
- Permanent GoldTone Filter is easy to use and clean.
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display shows time, grind and strength settings.
- Large 6-ounce bean container holds enough beans for 20 cups of brewed coffee before refilling.
- Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred taste (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting).
- Direct-feed technology accommodates a more compact design and keeps moisture away from the grinder.
- Detachable see-through cover lets you check the flow of the ground coffee and makes it extremely easy to clean the grinder channel.
- Brewing temperature over 200°F; temperature in pot after brewing is 180°F.
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of impurities.
- Drip stop for pouring a cup while brewing.
- Coated non-stick warming plate.
- Two-hour safety shut-off.