- Water tank only: This machine can be operated with the built in reservoir only.
- Vibration pump: Activated to refill boiler or when lever is brought into down, locked position for pre-infusion.
- Pressurstat to monitor boiler’s steam pressure
- The grouphead is heated by a separate heating element to keep the temperature more stable.
- There are weights placed in the lower rear of the machine’s interior to keep it more stable while pulling it down on the lever.
- Hot water wand on right side uses joystick controls.
- Steam wand on left side is multi-directional and utilizes non-compression valve with a joystick control.
- Boiler pressure gauge indicates steam pressure in boiler.