Bezzera BZ07 PM Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine – V2
The Bezzera BZ07 PM espresso machine can be a fine addition to any home! There are many benefits and a solid performance that you can find from the features on this espresso machine.
This semi-automatic heat exchange machine from Bezzera has a beautiful and compact stainless steel body. The BZ07’s grouphead houses two electric heating elements and a thermostat to monitor temperature at the grouphead. A pressurstat (regulator) monitors the boiler pressure / temperature.
- Multi-directional steam and hot water wands.
- Lever-type, spring-loaded steam and hot water valves.
- Thermostat-controlled heated 58mm grouphead.
- All stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- Removable three (3) liter water reservoir.
- Low water level switch turns off power when reservoir water level gets to low.
- Vibration pump installed with air release valve.
- Vacuum breaker valve allows you to place a timer on your machine.
- NSF approved Nistla (nickel) plated copper boiler.
- Overpressure valve (9 bar OPV) adjustable to change exiting overpressure created by pump.
- Mater-style pressurestat adjustable for changing boiler pressure.
- Circuitry for automatic refill of internal boiler from water reservoir.
- Three (3) way solenoid valve for quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Accessories: dual spout portafilter, 2-cup filter basket, 1-cup filter basket, plastic tamper, grouphead cleaning brush, and blind filter basket.
For more Bezzera products, please visit our Bezzera brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.