Choosing an espresso machine can be a daunting task and very confusing. Especially, when there are so many machines to compare. Read about more about just the Espresso Machine Types
Not only are there are many factors involved in choosing from the many makes and models on the market today, there are also many different models and configurations.
We, at 1st-line, want you to make the right decision the 1st time. This is very important to us. Hopefully, the links below will direct you to the best espresso machine suitable for your needs.Users by Experience Level
Other Types of Users
- I have never owned an espresso/cappuccino machine.
- I do not know how to prepare espresso or cappuccino.
- I do not have any idea what is going on or what to look for.
- I do not care if the quality is better than what is offered in the department stores. I want to start making them myself.
- Home Barista:
- I have owned an espresso/cappuccino machine.
- I am looking to replace or upgrade my old one with better quality and functionality.
- I do NOT want a steam driven one! I want a true boiler!
- Prosumer For Home:
- I am accustomed to using commercial-quality espresso machines and I am looking for an affordable one for my home.
- I am considering plumbing in a water line, but not sure if it's the best option. Help!
- Professional For Home:
- I want the best of the best in my house.
- Best performance. Best build quality.
- Money is not an option.
- Multiple Home Users or Multiple Office Users:
- I need an espresso/cappuccino machine for our home or office.
- It needs to be simple for everybody in the home or office to operate, and it must be clean for when our guests or clients visit!
- The home models are too small and the commercial models are too big! 1st-line, Can ya help us?
- Lever Machine User:
- I am looking for a lever-driven (manual) espresso machine.
- I am familiar with the technique used in manual espresso machines.
- I prefer the flavor profiles produced without the assistance of a pump.