With every online purchase beginning January 1, 2013, 1st-line offers EspressoPoints that customers can use as discounts for future purchases.
Each product displays the number of EspressoPoints to be earned from the purchase of the product. EspressoPoints are rewarded as soon as you place an online order. There is no wait time nor holding period to use EspressoPoints. Each EspressoPoint represents a $0.02 discount on a future purchase at 1st-line. For example, 1000 EspressoPoints is equivalent to a $20.00 discount on a future purchase at 1st-line.
carefully to understand how 1st-line collects, uses and discloses information about customers.
EspressoPoints Program Overview
- The EspressoPoints program is one way in which 1st-line endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing 1st-line's business. To enroll in EspressoPoints and receive program benefits, you will first need to register an online account at www.1st-line.com.
- The registration process may require that you provide the following information using the online registration form: email address (required in order to receive all eligible Rewards), password, name, physical address, home telephone number, mobile number (optional), and marketing preferences.
- EspressoPoints benefits are determined based on the number of "purchases" you make and the indicated number of points for each purchase made online only.
- You can also view and track your available EspressoPoints on www.1st-line.com.
- Special offers may be distributed by email or physical mail. You must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing email offers from 1st-line and provide a valid email and physical address in order to receive all of the EspressoPoints for which you may be eligible. Special trial offers may include periodic discounts on merchandise.
- EspressoPoints are awarded for online purchases only. EspressoPoints are not awarded for over-the-phone orders or in-store-pickup orders.
- There are no membership fees associated with EspressoPoints. EspressoPoints accumulated under the program have no cash value.
- Your EspressoPoints and your account under the EspressoPoints program are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others.
- 1st-line also reserves the right to "unregister" and make ineligible for the EspressoPoints program any account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no purchase activity.
- 1st-line reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the EspressoPoints program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you. 1st-line reserves the right to change the value of EspressoPoints of each product at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.
- This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18.