MiniGrimac La Uno Espresso & Cappuccino
The BEST Traditional Machine For the OFFICE Professional
With Remarkable Features That Will Set The New Standard
Available as Semi-Automatic (shown above with push
buttons) or Electronic (Full-Automatic shown
below with Electronic Touch Pad to Automatically Dose Water through the
- IMPRESSIVE EXTERIOR DESIGN! with reliable components on the
- La Uno is well suited for Discerning Espresso Enthusiasts In the Office
- Solid Steel Body and Chassis with Rust Inhibitor Powder Coated Baked-on
- Can be Left ON All Day!!!
- Can Make Espresso and Steam Milk at the Same Time - There
are two different systems for extracting espresso and steaming milk
- After making your first espresso, there is NO wait time for the boiler
to get up to steaming temperature to froth your milk. This is a common
problem on home models.
- The 1.3 liter boiler has zero-recovery time for continuous brewing
- Powerful UL Rated 1400 Watt Heating Element
- Has the versatility of using both freshly ground espresso coffee
and the coffee pod system Unlike other espresso machines, there are no additional adapters needed
for the coffee pods! The pods take away the mess, are easy to use, and
make great espresso!
- Large five (5) liter (1.3 gallons) removable
water reservoir for easy cleaning
- Separate High Performance Steam Wand to Steam/Froth Milk (left
side) and Hot Water Spout to Make Hot Chocolate/Hot Tea (right
- Separate circuitry for the steam wand and hot water spout
- Automatic Water Refill into Boiler
- Quick Warm Up Time: ~10 minutes
- "No-Water Supply Alert & Protection System" shuts
off the machine when the water reservoir is empty and alerts user with
- Unlike other espresso machines which give two filter baskets that fit
inside one filter handle, the La Uno has two (2) commercial grade filter handles which are made of High Quality Brass with Nickel
& Chromium Plating (one for the
single cup and the other for the double cup).
- Low Maintenance using the Included Backflush Filter Basket &
Espresso Machine Detergent
- Cup Warmer on Top to Keep Your Cups Warm
- Adjustable Chromium Plated Feet
- The machine operates at 110V and at 12.8 Amps
- Measurements: D 17.5" x W 10.5" x H 19.25" Please note
depth with portafilter handle is 21"
- Remarkable CE, ETL Listed for UL, cUL, & NSF4 Approved
- Includes Instruction Booklet, Dosing Spoon, & Coffee Tamper
- Order Red, Black, Stainless Steel, or a White Body (Sorry,
due to demand, not all finishes available at all times)
MiniGrimac La Uno Semi-Automatic with Water Tank
MSRP: $2,180.00 Sale
Price : Please Call!
MiniGrimac La Uno Electronic with Water Tank
MSRP: $2,530.00 Sale
Price : Please Call!
Why Does the MiniGrimac Make Great Espresso?
First, the MiniGrimac pumps fresh water from the reservoir through a heat
exchanger in the boiler and then through the espresso grind in the filterhandle.
Unlike other machines, it does not use hot water from the boiler. Hot water
from the boiler is not fresh and is usually too hot to make espresso.
Second, the commercial grade (truly commercial) filter handle on
the MiniGrimac maintains better temperature stability for extracting espresso.
The La Uno Office
Espresso Bar Package
With One of the Above Machines and a Grimac
Grimac Semi-Automatic Grinder MSRP: $710.00
La Uno Semi-Automatic Office Espresso Bar Package
MSRP: $2,890.00 Sale Price :
La Uno Electronic Office Espresso Bar Package
MSRP: $3,240.00 Sale Price :
(NJ Residents Please Add 6% Sales Tax)