Macap M7KC83 Chrome Doser Conical Espresso
This item has been discontinued at 1st-line Equipment on 2-3-12. Please click here for more products.
Macap M7KC83 DOSER CONICAL Chrome Espresso
- Commercial CONICAL BURRS!
- Comes with 57mm and 53mm tamper attachments
- Stepped adjustment for setting the grind fineness
- Auto Doser Refill - the doser has a mechanism that automatically
refills the doser for high demand situations. For low demand situations,
the on/off switch can be used so the doser does not fill up
- Grinding capacity: 3/4ths Kilogram per hour
- Coffee-beans hopper capacity: 1.36 Kilograms
- Ground coffee doser capacity: 0.3 Kilograms
- Dose adjustment range: 5-9 grams
- Dose-counter on left side
- Body: Chrome
- Power: 330 watts 110 volts only 60 hertz
- Grinding blades diameter: 3"
- Grinding blades: 1600 rpm
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Approximate dimensions : 10 1/4 W (11" space recommended)
x 15" D (includes doser and tamper) x 24 3/4" H
- height without bean hopper: approximate 15"
- ETL Listed for commercial use
- Assembly is required. The tamper needs to be placed on the front
of the doser.
- There are three screws holes on the doser, the two longer screws
are used for the built-in tamper. The third shorter screw is for
filling in the third hole.
- The manual provided by Macap still mentions the 'stop pin' for
the stepped version.
- Cleaning the parts on the Macap - before use, the bean hopper
and covers should be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive soap and
- Please note as with all coffee grinders, it is very important
to only change grind settings on Macap coffee grinders when the
unit is powered 'on' and the burrs are in motion. If you do not
do this, the burrs will 'gunk' up and require cleaning by you
every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs
are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very
coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this
will be considered operator error for lack of following directions,
and will not be classified as a defective grinder - meaning this
is not covered under warranty. Macap grinders are considered commercial
equipment for grinding coffee only and can not be returned once