Cimbali Junior DT1 Commercial Espresso & Cappuccino
This item has been discontinued at 1st-line Equipment on 9-8-11. Please click here for more products.
Cimbali Junior DT1 Commercial
Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
This is one the best espresso machine you can buy for your home.
The Cimbali Junior DT1 and the Sixties
Elektra A3 & T1 are the only commercial single group espresso
machine that are of this high a quality construction, that are
beautiful to look at, and that are able to fit under 18"
kitchen cabinets. This machine must be connected directly to a
water source. There is the option to connect directly to a drain.
Although the price is this machine is high, there is no other
machine that meets the structural integrity of this machine.
- Beautiful stainless steel with satin finish for complementing
your existing stainless steel appliances.
- Built-in volumetric (a.k.a. rotary vane) pump provides superior
output for the most discriminating barista.
- Four programmable dosage allows you to preset the amount of
water for your espresso extraction and one button is operated
as a semi-automatic whereby the operator can dose the water through
the coffee grinds.
- Multi-directional steam wand and hot water wand made of stainless
steel and are multi-directional.
- Direct water connection is required, and drain hookup is optional.
- Large sturdy feet maintain balance of this very heavy machine.
- Automatic boiler refill keeps the heating element submerged
in water to avoid damage.
- Accessories: single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter,
1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket
- Measurements (approximate): 17.25 H x 12.75" W x 20.25"
D (with portafilter 23.25").
- Cup warming tray measurements: 10" W x 14 1/4" D.
- Recommended tamper size: 58mm.
- Boiler capacity: 2.25 liter.
- Power: 120 volt 15 Amps Single-Phase.
- Warranty: One year parts only and limited to manufacturer's
- Weight: 68 pounds.
- Although this machine is under 150 pounds, it cannot
be shipped UPS or FedEx as their conveyor systems create too much
inertial force that causes damage to the body panels (which can not support the weight when placed upside down). We
also do not use air freight carriers as shifts in the cargo plane
in the air can cause similar damage. Therefore, this machine is
shipped secured on a pallet via a road freight carrier. There
is a $50 handling fee if there is no loading dock on the receiving
end. If you do not tell us in advance, we will charge this when
we get the invoice from the trucking company.
- The Cimbali Junior DT1 is not for everyone. This is
not a machine that can be shipped back and forth for service. Therefore, it will be up to the customer, with our phone assistance,
to diagnose any problems and perform self-repairs (basic tools
and multimeter is required). Or, a local service technician for
on-site service can be hired at additional cost.
- Please understand that operating this unit without water for
as little as 3 seconds will damage the rotary vane pump. This
damage is not considered for coverage under manufacturer's warranty.
Therefore, it is extremely important to have a water line
connection with water supply before operating this equipment.
- Click here
for some more pictures of the Cimbali Junior DT1